Ok, first lets do 5QF:
If you don't know what this is, visit Mama M.'s blog to get the low down and all the rules. Here are the questions, and underneath, will be my answers. Please feel free to answer these questions too over in the comments area, or even on your blog...just be sure to link up properly :) Thanks!
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
4. What is your beverage of choice?
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
1. Umm heck no! I didn't want to go the first time, why would I wanna do it again? I did ok in school, but I'm quiet and shy, I felt uncomfortable a lot. Once was enough :) I passed, no need to return.
2. Money, LOTS of it. Enough to live comfortably, debt free, and enough to pay it forward to a few people. I'd also wish for long healthy, happy lives for my kids (and myself & Bill).
3. Ummm after watching a gazillion of them over and over, I'm not sure I'm really LIKING any of them. I don't mind watching Little Bear, it seems to be my daughters favorite show at the moment.
4. McD's COKES! Duh. If you know me, you know this would be my answer. :)
5. My teeth. I'd love to have them all yanked out, and get dentures...then I'd work on my weight, because I'm a big fat mama.
Ok, on with the next show :) My friend Mindi, over at Mamma's Cookie Jar and her mom have given me another honest scrap award! The rules are, that I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about myself. Then, I'm supposed to pass this award on to 10 more people. I'm not sure that I know 10 people that would do this so I might break that rule a little...
10 Things about me...hmm.....
1. I'm fat. Pleasantly plump, a lard ass...however you want to say it.
2. My kids feel comfortable sharing things with me, and I'm thankful that they do, but once in a while, there are some things that are TMI (hint hint Zach!). :P
3. I'm an emotional eater...duh. You can tell that by looking at me LOL.
4. I wore casts on both legs/feet when I was a baby.
5. For my 16th birthday my dad got me 16 lavender colored roses, I LOVED it, never forgot it.
6. My memory most of the time sucks. Not just long term, but short term too. If you ever find me out roaming the streets, please return me home :)
7. I inherited my moms crappy sleep issues. Thank you mother :P I still love you.
8. My brother Robb caught my hair on fire once while playing with a lighter.
9. I spend to much time on the computer. Duh.
10. I love taking pictures! Just not of myself...keep the camera out of my face, it might break!
There ya have it, my honest 10 things about myself. Might be kinda goofy things, but to bad!
Now, to pass this on to some people...I will try, not sure if they will do it or not...
Can't give it back to Mindi or her mom, even though I'd like to... Lets see....
*My good online buddy Tammy :) She is in my mommy group, and a very honest person, and a great friend.
*A fairly new blogger, Bria, (my ex's wife, Jilly's step mom). She is a great person and very honest too! Maybe this will get her to update her blog :)
Unfortunatly I can't think of 10 that will do it, so we'll just go with those ladies...hopefully they'll participate :) Thanks again Mindi & Donna for the award.
Are you ready for some pictures? I sure hope so! Yesterday was a VERY VERY WINDY day, but I tried to get some good pics anyways. I was hoping all 3 girls would cooperate and I could get some good pictures of them together, for making mothers day things...Miss Bree wasn't really interested though, she had her own agenda. I got some decent pics though of the girls, not all together all the time, but good ones anyways. Also got some of Jilly with her best friend Jackie who lives down the street. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed todays busy posting. Have a super awesome weekend! Toodles!
QOTD: Did you get along well with your siblings when you were young? How about now that you are adults?