Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Can't we all just get along??

The girls have been up for less then an hour and all they've done is FIGHT! Good lord why can't they get along??!! They fight over the toothpaste, over the sink, over who talks to which puppy, over who pees first, you name it they fight over it! They better not come home from school with this attitude or they'll be grounded to their rooms with NO TV. I've had enough already!

Today I've been given strict orders from my husband to take it easy or he'll kick my ass LOL. Maybe I will, maybe I won't...stuff needs to get done, Aubrey will be here in less then 6 weeks!

Our dogs are driving me insane. The crate training sucks, all they do is whine, bark and cry. I need earplugs.

I'm not in the greatest of moods, can ya tell?

No comments: