Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stupid jewelry store

Yesterday, November 6, I got a flyer in the mail for Zales jewelry store. On it was the ring/pendant set that I've been wanting for a long time and it was ON SALE for only $29! It is regularly $129, so the sale price would have been an incredible deal. Then I happened to look at the sale dates. October 25-28! The flyer is for a sale that is already OVER! I was so pissed. I emailed the company and got a reply that they send the flyers out 2 wks prior to the event and they have no control over when the postal system delivers them. That was it. Well screw that, they just lost a customer. You'd think they probably pay a bit to have those flyers made, and mailed...you'd think they'd want them to arrive on time to people! Maybe they should complain to the postal system or find a better way to mail, or do it sooner at least! UGH!

No comments: