Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blah & Blogs

Sorry for not updating lately. I've had a cold and have just been feeling really blah (sick and otherwise). Not much to update about anyways, things are kinda boring around here.

The girls & I have taken a few trips to the park. Saturday, Bill even went with us for a bit. Aubrey is still iffy on slides, somedays she loves them, sometimes she wants nothing to do with them. Same with swings....she hated them, then loved them, now she is back to hating them. She is an odd little girl lol. I'll try to post a few pics of our park visits at the end of this post. Right now I'm going to stick to the typing part to get it in before Bree wakes from her nap.

Lately, I've been coming across a few new blogs. I find that I love to look at food blogs, and I love blogs with interesting fun ideas. Once I find one, I spend way to much time viewing EVERY PAGE, and bookmarking yummy recipes and interesting ideas. I'll share a few of my favorites with you...could you pass on a few of your favorite food and fun craft/idea blogs to me too? Here are some I really like:
Bakerella
Big Red Kitchen
Annie's Eats
Rookie Cookie

Not So Idle Hands
The Idea Room
No Time For Flash Cards

Those are just a few of my faves, I have many more I enjoy viewing too. I hope you are able to share some of your favorites with me too!

Here are a few pics to hopefully brighten your day...
Yo, What up dude?
007

061

112

Thats it for now...Toodles

No comments: