Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to wish my dad a very Happy Father's Day! I don't think I have any pics of him from lately to post. He doesn't go anywhere near a computer, so chances are very high he won't even see this post lol. But...I still wanted to wish him a Happy Father's Day.

To the fathers of my children (Yes, fatherS...I'm on my third/FINAL marriage, if you didn't already know that, and I've had children in each of those marriages)...Happy Father's Day! The girls & I have made a little something for the Dads.


D.A.D Jilly collage

Jilly dad collage

D.A.D Bree collage

bree dad collage

D.A.D Kels collage

K-dad collage

I hope all the Dads out there have a great Father's Day! Special hugs to those dads missing their children who are far away or in heaven.

Toodles!

3 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

Nice pics. Thanks for the heaven comment. I think this day is harder for me than Dan. It hurts so bad to see him hurt so bad.

Dazee Dreamer said...

Those pictures turned out awesome!!!!!

And, omg, you actually did a post. I'm hyperventilating. :)

Amanda said...

That is so sweet!!!