Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stuff 2

Doing this again, going to try to do it regularly...

Listening: To Disney shows, Bree's yakking, Jilly's TV blairing in her bedroom, and the ceiling fan.

Eating: Nothing! Shocker right? LOL. Last thing I had was dinner, grilled chicken with chicken rice and corn.

Drinking: Mtn. Dew. Probably not the best thing to have at all, but especially after 9 p.m.!

Wearing: Wow, I still have my day clothing on! Thats not normal. Why am I still wearing a bra after 9 p.m.?! Have I lost my sanity?! LOL yes I have, long ago. I'm still wearing shorts and a tank top, along with a bra & panties of course. I think its way past time, I should have gotten my pj's on ages ago.

Feeling: Warm, tired, anxious for bed!

Weather: Warm & clear.

Need: To win the lottery!

Thinking: That I wish I'd win the lottery...and I wish Bree would go to bed. :)

Wondering: What the hell the person/people were thinking when they came up with Yo Gabba Gabba. I mean seriously, whats up with Muno? He looks like a giant sex toy with one eye. That is messed up.

Internet find: Oh golly... I see tons of stuff... I'll go with this link, to a very cute dress, makes me wish I could sew! Check it out :)

Toodles!

1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

you have way too much on your mind. :)