Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stuff

I saw this on a blog I came across when searching stuff for iRazoo (like swagbucks) and I thought it was a nice thing, so I'm doing it here.

Listening: To Bree singing, and the sounds coming from the TV, Jilly is watching Wizards of Waverly Place.

Eating: Just had a snack of a apple pie (hand held thingy), something bad for me..

Drinking: Sweet tea, made at home

Wearing: pjs! shorts & t-shirt

Feeling: TIRED, and happy because my brother & SIL had a baby today, his name is Jude Scott.

Weather: Chilly, cloudy, rain off and on today.

Need: A good nights sleep!

Thinking: About all the stuff I need to accomplish tomorrow, about how I hope the weather cooperates for the Relay for Life, about how I'm so behind on my weekly Dear...letters, and about how I can't wait to start reading the new Janet Evanovich book on my kindle later!

Enjoying: Listening to Bree singing and playing. Enjoying my kindle too.

Wondering: Will I ever get caught up on my Dear...letter posts? LOL

Internet find: Hmm I don't think I found anything overly interesting today...maybe I'll change my mind after I get caught up on my google reader...

Toodles!

3 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

Bring your kindle with. There should be some time to read

Dazee Dreamer said...

Dear letters? Is there such a thing. :)

Good luck with your walk thing. You are awesome.

Sherri said...

That was a very fun post!
I may have to try it on my blog! =)