Friday, March 18, 2011

We Have a Winner!

TGIF!

Sorry for the delay in posting a winner for the Yoplait Kids prize package. I was hoping for a better turn out, so I waited an extra day, but apparently people are busy, or something.

Anyways..

I decided to do things the old fashion way, instead of using Random.org. I wrote out the names of the commenters on paper.

021

Then, I folded them all the same way, and put them in a bowl.


022

Then I called in my little helper to shake up the bowl some more and pick a paper out of the bowl....Here is my lovely assistant and the winner announcement:



Congratulations Dazee Dreamer! You have won some Yoplait Kids yogurt and a lovely prize package courtesy of Yoplait and MyBlogSpark! Enjoy your winnings!

Yoplait_Kids_Prize_Package
Have a great weekend!

Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

woo hoo is right. I never win anything. I accept this giveaway for all those people that are like me. *crying uncontrollably*

mypixees3 said...

darn...really wanted to win! :) congrats Dazee

Mindi said...

Super cute! Glad my mom won something! LOL!