Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear...(4-27-11)

Welcome!

It's time for weekly Dear... letters, letters for good or bad, venting/praising, whatever... My good friend Dazee's meme. (BTW, I hate the word meme) Please look over to the side --> there is a button over there that will take you to Dazee's blog, Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams.

Dear Rain...GO AWAY! Soon I feel we'll need to build an ark. Enough already.

Dear May...please bring lots of flowers and a lot less rain.

Dear self...You've been bitten by the creative bug. Feeling the need to do prom flowers big time...I think a trip to Hobby Lobby is coming up real soon.

Dear hot cop neighbor...why is your girlfriend mowing? Come on, I want YOU to mow...and do it in your cop uniform please...don't forget to bend over to pick up sticks while you are at it...I'm sure it would make for a nice view for me :)

Dear McD's...When I purchase apple dippers for my daughter, I do not want to come home and take them out of the bag and find that they have already been OPENED. Gross. It has happened more than once. I guess I should check before leaving drive thru...but by golly I shouldn't have to. Your people should notice an open bag before putting it in with my order. Duh.

Dear Robin...I'm worried about your babies, I wish you had built your nest outside of our fenced in yard. I hope Moo doesn't snack on your offspring when they practice flying.

Dear Sun...I miss you.

Dear glasses...I'm finally getting used to you. Didn't have much choice after my old glasses broke last week. I still don't think you are exactly as you should be, reading isn't as easy as it should be, but things have improved. I can now wear you without getting dizzy & nauseous, and feel like I'm going cross-eyed all the time.

Dear cleaning fairy...you are FIRED. You haven't shown up for work in ages. Shame on you.

Dear carpet...Oh how I dislike you. I wish I had hardwood floors. I cleaned you about 2 wks ago, and already you are a mess again. Thanks to cat puke, cat poop (damn cats), and Bree's chocolate puke the other day. Hardwood would be so much easier to clean up.

Dear swagbucks...addicting you are. I'm still waiting for you to pick me for the hourly drawing of 1000 swagbucks...I keep checking and checking. Hurry up already. Oh yeah, and your surveys suck donkey, just thought you'd want to know.

Dear Blockbuster and/or postal system...What the hell is going on? I see my movies are sent, and an approximate delivery date...yet that date comes and goes and here I still wait for my freakin movie. This has happened several times lately. I've also gotten movies that are cracked...kind of hard to watch cracked movies! I'm getting annoyed and frustrated. I was supposed to get a movie on the 21st...its the 27th and still no movie.. Shape up.

Dear sleep...I miss you.

I guess that is all for now. Have a super day. I hope you all get some sunshine.

Toodles!

3 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

Switch to netflix. They are super

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love your dear letters. Dear rain, hahahaha, give it up. It's not going to happen. oh well. we can dream, can't we.

Amanda said...

LOL I think I would like the cop to mow in his uniform too. :)