Saturday, September 24, 2011

SOOC Saturday (9-24-11)

Happy Fall!

Today I'm going to join up and do Marvelous Mommy's SOOC Saturday meme again. Its just posting a photo that you took, straight out of the camera no edits done to it. I like this because I suck at editing lol so I don't have to worry about this one. I don't have any good edit programs, I just use picnik when I edit. Someday if I ever get lessons on how to use a program like photoshop or lightroom (of course I'd have to save to buy them first...those suckers are expensive), maybe I'll dally more into edits, but for now I just do basic things when I do them.






SOOC Saturday








Here is my SOOC picture, I took it last week over at Lake Mendota:





023

Not to bad for SOOC eh?

If I do a little vibrance & boost to it, it turns out looking like this:

edit

Happy Saturday!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The line the birds are created adds a great leading line to the picture taking your eye up through the sky. The colors in the edit are beautiful. I highly recommend Lightroom :o). Thank you for sharing!