Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holy crap, I've been given an award!

Yep! You read right, someone gave lil (I should really say BIG cuz I'm super fat) ole me an award! Can you believe it??



honest_scrap_large

I know right, shocked eh? Someone actually reads my blog and thinks it deserves an award :) That someone is Mindi over at Part of Me Thanks so much Mindi, I'm honored. I'm glad you found my blog recently, you may be my only reader lol.

So the rules of this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog. (check)

2. Share 10 honest things about yourself. (check)

3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content. (check (sorta))

4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded. (check but only 4 ppl)

10 Honest things about me:

1. I'm fat. I'm addicted to junk food, especially fountain coke from McDonalds!

2. I honestly cuss way to much...I need to work on that damn it.

3. I don't like small places.

4. I spend way to much time at my computer.

5. I'm afraid of bugs.

6. I have low self esteem.

7. I (like Mindi) have dated many scum bags. I wanted to be loved, but was looking in the wrong places.

8. I really really would like to have one more child.

9. Some days I wish I could just hide in a closet all day and ignore the world around me.

10. It's hard to come up with 10 things.

Ok next is to present this award to 7 other blogs that I find outstanding :) This is the hard part for me, because most of the blogs I read are family/friends that don't update often, and blogs of people I don't really know and I'm sure they are to busy to mess around with awards (they probably get bunches of them). I'd do Mindi, but since she just got one she probably doesn't want another :) So I'll see how many I can get...

1. My best online buddy (I say online because we have never met in person, but I'm sure we'd be best buds in real life too :) ) Tammy

2. Another one of my best online buds Kami

3. Kristi I found her through her daughters Caringbridge site years ago. She has moved on to her own blog and I love reading her posts, she is pretty humorous.

4. I recently found this blog No Time for Flash Cards She has a ton of craft ideas for young children.

Ok, thats all I can come up with right now! Sorry I can't live up to my award rules :( 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me!

Thanks again Mindi for the award!

Toodles :)

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Renee you make me Laugh Out Loud! I love it! And #1 is totally something my mom would put in her top ten. She loves McDonalds Coke too! We would go to the drivethru some mornings just so she could get one! Who needs a latte? I will forever read your blog-and I think more and more people are gonna to as well. :)
PS stupid scum bags!

Renee said...

Mindi, I'm so glad you enjoy my blog :) Its nice to finally have a reader. As far as more people coming...I'll believe it when I see it haha.

I hit McD's daily for a coke...till their $1 large goes back to regular price anyways. :)