Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holy Healthcare Costs Batman!

Yesterday we got our insurance summary thing in the mail for Kelsey's little ER visit a few weeks ago and for her day surgery to get the pins in her finger. All I can say is, I'm super grateful we have insurance! Without it, we'd be paying over $7,000. With insurance that is knocked down to around $400. Hell, the $400 sucks, but its soooo much better then the alternative.

Ohhhhh money tree...why aren't you blooming? We sure could use you.

Speaking of health stuff...Bill & Jilly were sick recently, and they gave it to me. How dare they? So I have a horrible cough and my chest hurts. I'm feeling super tired and worn out. Blah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weaning update: Things are going good. Bree is still buying the donkey story. I've added a duck to the story to keep her interested. LOL. Its been over a week now since she's had daytime boob. And we've had 2 nights of NO BOOB whatsoever. So when she woke up in the middle of the night, I got to deal with the devil boob wanting child, not so much fun, but I didn't give in. Last night was a total nightmare. I was super tired from not feeling well. Finally went to bed at about 10:30 ish, at 2 a.m. Bree woke up. Because I didn't give in to boob, she sought revenge...she stayed awake until 5:30 a.m.! Once I got little turd to sleep I hit the sack too, but not for long because I had to be up at 6:15. I was totally not happy when the alarm went off.

So this morning we had a bunch of errands to run. Before we headed home, I swung by McD's to get us some food to eat on the way home. I thought she could eat on the way back and be ready for sleep when we got home. She ended up falling asleep before eating much of anything, and she is sleeping now. I took a nap myself, for about 20 minutes...then the coughing came and woke me up. Its so frustrating. My son says during my sleep I was snoring super loud :) Thats what happens when you are fat, exhausted, and sick.

Thats all for now...Toodles

1 comment:

Mindi said...

:( Sorry you all are sick! Same with my family! My husband has been home the past few days from work and he is driving me up a wall!! It's like, men are whimps! Honestly I still had to be a mom while being ready to fall over dead!

Glad the weaning is coming along I love that you added a duck to the story! Oh, and what a little turd for throwing off the sleep schedule like that! I hate it when my 2 year old does that!

Toodles! :)