Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard Feb. 1 & 2, 2011

We got some awesome snow this past week!

Monday we got a little bit.

Tuesday the big stuff came, it started in the afternoon and went on until Wednesday. Lots of snow, and lots of high winds. We even had THUNDER SNOW. Very cool. I'm going to try to post a video of that at the bottom of this post, I hope it works. I've been trying to post it all night and its giving me issues!

Here are some pictures of the blizzard, and of the girls on their snow ramp they made to sled on in our front yard. Enjoy!


blizzard 2011

Blizzard 2

Kels & Bree snow ramp wipeout

Jilly & Bree snow ramp

Ok, gonna try one more time to get this damn video up...If it works, just skip to about 1:25 on the video I think it is...the first part is just me waiting and waiting..boring.

Toodles!

Thunder Snow:

No comments: