Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear...(2-4-11)

I'm such a slacker! I'm so late with this. I just haven't been in a bloggy mood lately for some reason. Time to get with the program Renee and snap to it! LOL. Its time for the weekly Dear... letters. These are letters to whoever, good or bad...to vent or praise.. Join in if you'd like!


Dear…

Dear back...please stop hurting.

Dear cough...GO AWAY!

Dear bladder...Toughen up will ya? I'm tired of leaking when I cough.

Dear Jilly & Bree...Feel better!

Dear Kelsey...If you & your friend keep me up all night I'm not going to be happy.

Dear blizzard...You were very cool. I like all the snow!

Dear laundry...enough already. I folded 8 loads today.

Dear Bree...Stop changing your clothes every 10 minutes.

Dear self...No missed days of work outs since starting this on Jan. 1. You worked out even when feeling crappy/sick. Good job.

Dear weight...come off already will ya? Haven't I been suffering enough?

Dear Bill...Thanks for the date night last night.

Dear Mother in law...Thanks for babysitting so we could have a date night. Actually, thank you Kelsey for babysitting Bree, and MIL for supervising so Jilly & Kelsey didn't kill eachother while we were gone.

Dear brownies...stop calling my name.

Dear Monday...Can you hurry and get here? :)

Thats all for now...

QOTD: Do you suffer from back pain?

Toodles!

1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Thanks again for "linking" up. since the damn linky thing now costs. never fear, a new one will be used next week.

Your letters always crack me up.

I suffer back pain. now tho, I have more leg pain.