Monday, February 14, 2011

What do YOU call it?

I'm curious. What do you call your evening meal? Supper? Dinner? I wonder if it depends where you live? Hmmm thinking a lot about this, not sure why LOL.


Please do me a favor, let me know in the comments what you call it, and the state you live in (or country if you are not in USA). I'm going to gather info from here, and other places I ask, and try to figure this out...because you know, inquiring minds wanna know! Right? :)

Supper?

Dinner??

Please share the link to this post, the more answers I get the better! Thanks.

Toodles!

6 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

This is hard. ummm, I usually call it dinner, but seems to me we called it supper when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

I call it dinner - we used to call it tea when I was a kid and lunch was dinner! (This is San, can't be bothered to make an account LOL)

Tammy said...

I call it dinner (originally from Arizona). My husband calls it dinner (Ontario, Canada), my husband's father calls it supper (Ontario, Canada). My father called it Supper. Lunch was dinner (Ohio)

Mindi said...

Dinner! And I even capitalize the D! :)

Elliottsmama said...

Supper growing up, dinner now and you know where I live :)

For Heavens Sake! said...

Weird, but I use both terms as in "what time do you want supper" and "dinner is ready"....I'm strange, like you Renee.

Mom in IL