Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday My Friend

Today is my friend Dazee's birthday!!

Lets all take a minute to sing...
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuu
Happy birthday dear Dazee you crazy $*^#@ :)
Happy birthday to youuuuuu!

Dazee rocks. She keeps me company daily over on skype, or on the phone via text. We have a lot in common. She's a great friend.

Dear Dazee, I hope you have a marvelous birthday full of fun, presents, and of course yummy cake. If I was closer I'd totally make you one, but I don't think shipping one to UT would work well :(. I love ya! Now bed over, let me send some long distance birthday spankings ;)

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday, Dazee!!! :)

Dazee Dreamer said...

Ahhhh Renee. Thanks. I'm just surprised it took me so long to read my reader tonight. You rock, my friend