Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reunited!

On the 4th of July, Jilly's dad came back to IL to see her! They are spending the days together here until the 8th, then she'll go back to Norway with him until August 14th.

Here is Jilly patiently (not really) waiting for her dad:

129

132

Finally he got there! The first few pics I have are bad, because I had the wrong setting on the camera...oops. Anyways, after 1 and a half years, they finally see eachother and share a hug, and tears of happiness..

137

140

141

They have spent the last few days shopping, eating out, having fun. Tomorrow evening Jilly will stay with her dad at the hotel, and on Friday morning they leave for Norway. :( I'm going to miss Jilly! I know she'll have a great time and will be in excellent hands over in Norway... but I'll be anxious for her return. Please say a prayer that they have a smooth safe flight both there and back, and that she has a great time catching up with her dad, step mom, siblings and other relatives over there!

Toodles!

3 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

Thanks for covering the license plate, you are a smart girl. Hope their trip is all they want it to be

Dazee Dreamer said...

hmmm, I have to say, your X is kind of hunkish. What?

Joanna said...

Awwww...those pics gave me a lump in my throat.

I'm so happy Jilly's getting some time with her dad.. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like for me if one of my parents lived in another country...and I'm 29!!

I hope they have a wonderful time together both here and in Norway.