Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear...(12-1-10)

Yay! It is December! My favorite month. :)

I bet you've all been anxiously awaiting my next installment of Dear... letters, come on, admit it...

Once again I'm joining my friend Dazee and linking up to her. I hope you enjoy it.


Dear…
Dear Mother Nature...Thank you for bringing me snow, finally. Could you bring me a little more please? I want ground coverage at least...to cover up the leaves that didn't get raked. Thanks.
.
.
Dear Santa...I've been somewhat good...can I still qualify for a good gift?
.
.
Dear Unlimited Texting... You are my new love. LOL.
.
.
Dear Friends & Followers...My birthday is coming up, have you started shopping yet? LOL kidding...about the shopping part.
.
.
Dear Zach & Kelsey...I think you BOTH need Midol.
.
.
Dear shoulder...you can stop hurting any time now.
.
.
Dear Self...get your rear in gear, you've got lists to make, supplies to buy, cakes & cookies to make and decorate.
.
.
Dear Self again...Good job getting all the presents wrapped already, before December even!
.
.
Dear Sissy (one of our cats)...Just because I'm sitting, and relaxing, it doesn't mean I want you sitting on my boobs begging for petting.
.
.
Dear Sissy again...Stop farting. Seriously. You have issues. Cats shouldn't fart like that. Your farts can be heard from the other side of the house...that is just wrong.
.
.
Dear Tigger (our other cat)...please leave the ornaments on the tree alone.
.
.
Dear Moo (our dog)...you are getting heavy! I wish we could find a new owner for you, so you can run around a house not be stuck in one room to avoid you eating our cats. You deserve better.
.
.
Dear Bill...Thanks for putting the Christmas lights up on the house last weekend.
.
.
Dear house...can you please stop getting messy so fast? They make self cleaning ovens...I need a self cleaning house.
.
.
Dear Donna...You rock. I'm very thankful to be your friend.
.
.
Dear Jilly...If you keep eating non stop, you'll end up looking like your mother. Speaking of eating, when you make something, pick up after yourself, and eat it all or don't make it. You don't need to make 5 things, only take a bite out of each and waste the rest.
.
.
Dear Bree...your knock knock jokes are cute, but after the millionth one, I'm kind of getting sick of them. Can you learn something new and cute so we can move on from the jokes? :) I never did like knock knock jokes, even before you started telling them 24/7.
.
.
Ok, thats enough...until next time...
.
.
QOTD: Christmas lights...colored? white? flashing? or still? How do you like them?
.
.
Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

you rock my friend. thanks for linking up.

And yes, my birthday shopping is done.

Anonymous said...

Dear Renee....December is a special month to me too...because my favorite daughter was born in December.

Dear Squirty (my chihuahua)...I love you but do not need you in my face licking all the time.

Dear Renee, looking forward to our pedicure day! and thanks again for helping me with moving furniture and putting up lights!

Dear Hubby, thanks for setting a lamp in the garage on a timer so I have more light when leaving for or coming home from work when its dark.

Dear Deers, thank you for crossing the road tonight before I got close to you. Did you hear about my reputation?

I prefer colored lights but now have a tabletop fiber optic tree cause I'm old.

Amanda said...

You are too funny. When is this birthday you speak of.. am I going to be on the road and unable to send warm wishes? Nay! I shall!

(why I am talking weird, I have no idea)

Blessings!
Amanda