Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear...(12-29-10)

It's that time again friends... I'm doing Dazee's Dear... letters and linking up. Please join in!



Dear…


Dear Mother Nature...I hear you are going to take us into warmth later this week, like 50...you will melt all my snow. NOT COOL.

Dear makers of Midol...Please send a truck load to my house. I have many people here that are apparently PMS'ing...like everyone in the damn house.

Dear Jilly... I hope you adjust well to your new glasses when you get them in a few weeks. Please be careful not to break them. :)

Dear Bree...late naps are bad news. If you MUST nap, please do it early so I don't have to be up all night.

Dear January...Please get here FAST!

Dear new pj pants...you rock. My legs are all nice and toasty warm now, thanks.

Dear dishwasher...please stop leaking.

Dear self...only a few more days of eating whatever and being lazy...come Jan. you need to get busy on the wii, and treadmill. Fatass.

Dear friends...please be sure to motivate me...

Dear feet, knees, and body in general...I plan to give you a work out soon...be prepared, don't fail me. I need you. :)

Thats it for tonight. Have a great day!

QOTD: would you rather...lose your memory -OR- lose your vision?

Toodles!

5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Thanks so much for linking up. I love you for that.

Answer to your question. Since I already have memory problems, I'm sticking with that one.

I loved your letters. Especially the midol. lol

Elliottsmama said...

I remember well but have bad vision but I think I still would rather see. And you can keep your stupid snow girlfriend. Are you sending a daughter to me that NEEDS midol now?? That is just nasty

Queen B said...

I think I would rather lose my vision! You can always remember what you have seen in your life, but once you've lost your memory, you would have to relearn what it is you're seeing!!!

Amanda said...

I need that motivation too... would love to LOSE weight for once in my life! :)

Be blessed-
AManda

Mindi said...

This is me motivating you! You can do it!!!!!!
I hope Jilly does well with the glasses!

I'd rather loose my memory. I'm used to that. ha! Vision can be repaired though-thank god for glasses and such. Even though I'm sure it's not fun! :(