Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear...(12-7-10)

Its the most wonderful time of the year... Or at least the week anyways :)

Time for me to hook up with my dear friend Dazee and her Dear... letters. Join in, won't you?




Dear...


Dear Self...you need sleep.

Dear city that I live in...there is a thing called SALT, its good for melting ice on roads. You might want to consider using it. Then we won't have ice building up and up all over the streets during the winter. There is to much ice already...get with the program.

Dear Mother Nature...Thanks for the snow :)

Dear stomach...you've been very mean to me the last few days, shame on you.

Dear unlimited texting...I LOVE YOU.

Dear cold...I don't like you much.

Dear idiots at the school drop off area...there is a lane to pull over to drop off your kids. Don't stop in the middle of the road and hold up traffic to let your kid out, PULL THE HECK OVER. Its already a cluster&#*@ there and you are making it way worse then it should be.

Dear McD's...please please PLEASE don't stop your $1 any size drinks at the end of this month. I'm begging you. I love you.

Dear moo...do you really need to bark your head off every time you go out to pee? I don't think you need to announce your presence.

Dear Radio Shack...how come every time I shop at your store, it takes FOREVER to check out? Went for a simple pick up of something I ordered online, and it took about 20 min. their computer cash register was slow, then the printer didn't work...oy.

Dear funky looking old mall walker dude...you rock. You were really cruising this morning, your nickname should be SPEEDY.

Dear fleas...GO AWAY. You are not welcome.

That's all I'll bore you with for now. I'm tired, time for bed... In case you were keeping track, only 3 days till my birthday ;)

QOTD: What store gives you slow service? Any?

Toodles!

1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Thanks so much for linking up.

Those were some great letters. I love the one to McD's. I hope they listen to you.