Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Three years ago today Dec. 19, I was up early and at the hospital awaiting my c-section. I couldn't wait to meet my little girl, the one that did flips inside me and kicked the crap out of me.

My beautiful little girl arrived weighing 7 lbs 4 oz, and 19 inches long. Here is one of her first pictures.


Aubrey 007

Isn't she beautiful?

She has sure grown over the last 3 years.

Now she has long blonde hair.

She talks a ton.

She tells bad knock knock jokes.

She makes up funny stories.

She drives me crazy.

She is LOVED.


089

126

018

038

097

054

099

010

041

022

133

012

011
Happy 3rd Birthday Aubrey!

5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

what a freaking cutie patootie.

takes after her mom :)

S.I.F. said...

She is gorgeous!

Happy birthday Aubrey!

Amanda said...

She is GORGEOUS!! And man do I believe ya on the loved part. :)

Happy birthday sweet girl!

Amanda

Queen B said...

She's so cute!!! She has such an adorable laugh too!

Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Bree! She is such a doll, I especially love the carseat photo! :)