Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yeah, today's been fun. NOT.

Last night I needed to dry some laundry, only to find out that my dryer is broke. Oh goody. Seems every month something breaks down lately. Bill of course had to work last night so he couldn't look at it to see if he could fix it at the time.

Today it seemed like everything was going wrong. I was in a pissy mood, and very teary for some reason, and in case you were wondering, NO I'm not PMSing. Anyways, its not been a fun day.

Tonight, I had the pleasure of going to the laundromat to dry 4 baskets of laundry. The worst part was hauling it all in and out. Inside wasn't so bad. I filled up 4 dryers, spent about $3.00 and dried and folded all the laundry in about an hour. To bad it can't get done that fast at home. I took Bree & Kels with me. Bree loved running around there. Kels pushed her around in one of the cart things, she had a blast.

On a good note, it is SNOWING. When I went to the laundromat there were like CLUMPS of snow falling it was very cool for this snow lover.

Tomorrow will be a day of cleaning, and cake decorating. I'm hoping things go smoother...cross your fingers.

QOTD: Have you been to a laundromat recently?

Toodles!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I haven't been recently, but had to go for a couple of weeks when Mindi was a baby.

Anonymous said...

Hope Bill can fix the dryer!
There is that one good thing about the laundromat...getting it all done in one fell swoop. But the hauling of it sucks.