Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to....

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yep, today is my birthday.

I'm old.

Very old.

Older than dirt probably.

But...even tho I'm old, I still love having birthdays.

Granted its not as fun as when I was young...

But I look forward to cake, with MY name on it, that I didn't have to make.
(I'm a fat girl...I like cake)

If I'm lucky I get a few gifts.

Wishes from friends make my day.

For one day a year, I feel special.

So...

Happy Birthday to me. :)

I hope my birthday is a great day for all of you too.

Toodles!

4 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

A very Happy Birthday. You deserve it

Anonymous said...

Though you may not feel it, you are special EVERY day! Happy Birthday daughter dear!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Happy Birthday to my old, old, old friend that turned 42 years old today. you baby. Wait till your my age.

Amanda said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I am SOOOOO Late! But I sure do hope your birthday was wonderful!!