Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear...(12-22-10)

Hey Peeps!

How was your day?

Mine hasn't been spectacular.

Its time for my weekly Dear... letters to link up with my dear friend Dazee.



Dear…


Dear Body...My idea of 'sit & take a load off ' apparently isn't the same as yours. Sitting on the toilet, with major cramps, crapping my guts out is NOT WHAT I MEANT! That was pure evilness.


Dear TP companies...You. Are. Welcome. I keep you in business.


Dear Imodium AD...I love you, and so does my sore anus. LOL sorry, TMI. :)


Dear SKYPE...You SUCK today. Shame on you for being down ALL DAY! Don't you know I have friends that I like to talk to?? Meanie.


Dear Christmas...Can ya get here already?!


Dear January...see above...can YOU get here already too?


Dear McD's...I'm still begging you, don't get rid of your $1 large cokes!


Dear family...if you don't start hanging up your coats instead of tossing them on the floor in front of the closet, I am totally going to sick a hanger someplace you'll not enjoy it.


Dear movie...thanks for the laugh tonight! I needed it. (She's Out of my League)


That's all for this week. :) I'll probably post before Christmas again, but in case you are traveling and won't be around reading blogs...Have a Happy Healthy, SAFE, Fun, Fantastic Holiday!


Toodles!


QOTD: Watch any good movies lately?

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Dear Renee,
I can always count on your to link up. Thanks so much.

I was totally laughing out loud on your dear letters. You are a crack pot. hahah, I said crack. :)

Amanda said...

Have a great Christmas girl!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Mindi said...

You are so funny! Love the TP one!! I need jump in, be a good daughter, and do a 'Dear' post! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!