Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Miss...

Happy Sunday!

As you all know, I'm dieting. I'm trying to be healthier, eating less, eating better stuff, exercising...all that jazz. I'm doing pretty good. I've exercised every day since I started my quest to be healthy & thinner.

There are some things I really miss though. Let me tell you about them... (and you'll understand why I'm so fat LOL)

I Miss...

Chips! Especially BBQ ones.

Chocolate.

Daily Cokes from McD's. (I've limited myself to 3 a week now)

Mt. Dew.

Sweet Tea.

Cake.

Cookies.

Snacking while at the computer or watching TV.

Snacking for something to do.

Being lazy all day, spending more time on my rear, not exercising.

I miss feeling full, instead of hungry.

I miss grabbing a snack, without having to think how many calories are in it, and how long it will take to work it off.

Those are a few things I'm missing right now. But, when this is all done, and I've met my goals, I can say this...

I WILL NOT MISS...

Fat lady clothing.

Having to buy clothing with multiple XX's on the tag.

My kids not being able to get their arms all the way around me when hugging me.

People not giving me a chance, because of my appearance.

Fat jokes.

My son giving me crap about my weight.

I'm sure there will be more to add to that list later...

I'm looking forward to the day when I'm thin, I can feel good...and I can go shopping for some cute clothes :)

Ok, enough of my yakking... I need to go get my work out done! Have a super day!

QOTD: What is your favorite kind of soup?

Toodles!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Your son should not give you crap about being fat. That pisses me off.

Soup, my hamburger vegetable. yum yum

Tammy said...

I'm with Dazee, Z should never be giving you crap about your weight. That's just not cool at all.

My favourite soup is potato soup. Mmmm, now I want some. LOL.