Monday, January 10, 2011

Scream heard around the world

Last night Kelsey & Bree were hanging out in Kelsey's room.

Bree loves to play with her big sister.

They hang out on the top bunk, and watch tv, read, chat...fun stuff like that.

They were doing their thing, and giggling a lot last night.

Then...

All the sudden I hear a screeching scream, "MMMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYY!"

You would think it was Bree...

But it was KELSEY!

I ran in to investigate...

Kels & Bree were on the top bunk...

Kels had her hands cupped in front of her...filled with PUKE.

LOL

The look on her face was priceless.

Bree was crying. She was freaked out by puking, and by Kelsey's screaming.

I grabbed Bree down, took her to the bathroom and gave her a bath.

I sent Jilly in to tend to Kelsey so I could take care of Bree.

Soon everyone was nice and clean, sheets were changed, all that fun stuff.

Apparently what happened was; Bree was drinking from Kelsey's reusable bottle, and she was laying down while doing it. She got to much and started choking. She sat up, Kels told her to barf in her hands instead of all over the sheets (not a bright move Kelsey) ...I think Kelsey didn't think she'd actually puke, or she didn't think that through to well.

Did you hear the screams last night? :)

Toodles!

P.S. Remember my post the other day about sit ups? Well today, I made sure to clear out my bladder right before doing sit ups again. Guess what. Even that didn't work! I still squirted! Oy. I need a new bladder, or some Depends for exercising.

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

omg, you made Jilly help clean up Kelsey? I'm in shock.

Tammy said...

Poor Kelsey, that's really gross.