Dazee (my friend) thinks I'm special, so she gave big ole me a award! Thanks Dazee!
And with this award comes some questions. Hard ones :P
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I am not blogging anonymously. Sometimes I wish I had been, just for safety reasons, but I didn't think of it when I started...
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Me stubborn? Hmm.. I can't think of anything! I'm sure my husband would have something to say about this one..
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Now this is a loaded question. I see UGLY. I see saggy boobs. Ugly teeth. Big fat gut. I see dunlap disease (my gut dunlap over my waistband). I see hair that doesn't cooperate, that is dark & not pretty like it used to be. I see ugly stretchmarks...although they mean a beautiful thing, that I carried 4 wonderful children in my womb. I see dark circles under my eyes. I see a double or maybe even triple chin. I see sadness, and frustration. I see aging. I see damage from all the junk I've eaten over the years, and from lack of exercise. I don't like mirrors.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Summer, spring, fall, winter...same drink for all seasons... MCD's COKE!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Sit at the computer and talk to friends, blog & read. Or watch a movie.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Losing weight, becoming a healthier skinner me. I'd also love to be able to take the kids on a real vacation sometime..like to Disneyworld.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Shy, totally shy...
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
The births of my children, meeting them for the first time.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
No its not always easy. I don't share all my feelings because of that. I try to be as open as I can though, without causing to much stress on myself or my readers.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read a book. I do not like talking on the phone, at all. Texting, I can handle, and will text all day if I'm texting with good friends... but for some reason I just don't like talking on the phone... weird. Things sure changed from when I was young. I remember talking for hours at a time to some friends.
I'm not going to pass this award on to anyone... Not that no one deserves it, its just that no one I know will do anything with it.. So, readers, feel free to take this award and blog about it if you would like, its up to you. :) I'm flexible that way lol.