Saturday, January 15, 2011

My To Do List

Happy Saturday!

I had a busy morning.

*Got up to early for a Saturday. (check)

*Enjoyed a cup of coffee from my wonderful Keurig (check)

*Got breakfast for Bree. (Jilly got her own when she got up) (check)

*Worked out on the treadmill. Did my longest time yet today on it. (check)

*Worked out with the wii plus... LOVE this. New games are super fun. I rock at the marching game, the obstacle course is fun too (although I get super frustrated!) (check)

*Gave stinky dog Moo a bath. (check)

*Cleaned out Moo's stinky cage yuck (check)

*Brushed & played with hyper Moo. (check)

*Made lunch for Bree. (check)

*Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. (check)

*Worked on the mountain of laundry (check)

*Took a late, but much needed shower (check)

Then... things got nice...

Jilly was bored, so I suggested she call my mother in laws, to see if Leah & Noah (cousins) were there (they almost always are), I said maybe they'd like to play.

She called. They were there. Both Jilly AND Bree went over to play!

I had peace & quiet.

I got to watch my TV shows.

I got to sit and be lazy. Even though I should have been doing cleaning...

I ate my dinner in quiet. Boy was I hungry! It was my only meal today and I scarfed it down!

Then the kids came home.

They got PJ's on...

Bree laid on the couch...and is sleeping already. SCORE!!

Now Jilly is watching her shows on TV...but I don't mind....

Because...

I'm going to go lay in MY BED and watch a movie and enjoy an early night. I just hope I can HEAR the movie...since Bill is in there SNORING.

QOTD: Do you snore?

Toodles!

P.S. You will be happy to know (I think) that I have worked out every day so far this month! That has like never really happened before in my life. I've never been one to exercise on my own. I'm about 6 lbs lighter now...got about 100 to go... Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

but of course I snore. and proud of it. :)

I'm very proud of you for your working out everyday.

Anonymous said...

You Rock!