Monday, August 9, 2010

Drooling and Kitty Litter

Do you drool in your sleep? Do you wake up to a soaked pillow? I do! I hate it. I think my nose gets so stuffy at night that I sleep with my mouth open to help with breathing, because I NEED to breathe...and then I drool. Not just a little, but a lot! I'm constantly waking and rearranging the pillow so I don't have to sleep on the wet spot. Lets face it, sleeping on wet spots suck! If this person in the picture wasn't a dude, it would probably look like me...and my nice big drool spot. LOL



sleeping drool

Bree has inherited my drool issue. If she falls asleep somewhere, chances are, she'll leave a drool wet spot too.

So, apparently I drool so much that all the saliva leaves my mouth, because I wake up with horrible cotton mouth. My mouth feels like this...



kitty litter cake

Yeah, appealing right? I can't wait to brush my teeth in the morning and get a drink. BLECK. Actually that picture of the kitty litter above, I'd eat that. Its not real kitty litter or poop, its a CAKE. Its made from cake mixes, crushed cookies, pudding and the cat poop is actually tootsie rolls :) Would you eat it?

Hmmm as I'm typing an idea came to me...maybe I could rig a pad to my mouth, to catch all my drool, and keep my pillow drool free :) HAHA That would be quite the sight...

Time for me to take my drooling kitty litter mouth to bed...

QOTD: Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

ok, ummmm i thought for sure that was a little box. I don't know if I could eat that cake. :)

Amanda said...

NO!! I would NOT eat that gross poop cake. Sick!!

I am not a drooler... well, at night anyway. ;)

Blessings-
Amanda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.