My good friend Dazee has started a new link up type thing, very similar to the 5QF's that I usually do. She's come up with some questions, and she'd like to know MY answers to them. I bet she'd like to know your answers too if you'd like to play along and link up to her!
1. If a flight to the moon was as cheap as airfare, you you go?
2. Did you ever kiss someone you didn't know?
3. Would you reboard an airplane that had to land because of a problem?
4. What is the saddest thing you've ever seen while driving down the road?
5. Have you ever had a dream that warned you of something?
1. Well...considering I can't even afford air fare to anywhere at the moment, probably no. Even if I could, I don't know...while it would be cool, it would also be scary. I'm pretty much a wuss...
2. Not that I recall....but then again, my memory sucks.
3. Probably not...but I guess it depends on what the problem was, how serious it was...
4. Ugh I hate this question! I try to forget what I saw, this made me remember :( It was a cat, that was hit by a car, it was still alive, even though its back half was smooshed. I was in high school at the time, cruising around with my friend when we saw this. Poor kitty.
5. Again, I don't recall any, but my memory sucks...
Be sure to check out Dazee's blog, she is a hoot. She loves to speak her mind, doesn't always sugar coat things either, she tells it like it is.
QOTD: Is your memory good? I might have asked this already...I don't remember HA!