Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunny Days! Outside Fun!

The last few days the weather has been in the 60's, so I've been spending a lot of time outside with Bree, Jilly & Kelsey. Other than that not much has happened around here, so this post will be short and sweet on typing, and big on photos LOL. I hope you don't mind.

A few things first before the photos though...First, Happy Birthday to my friend Cindy, the one I posted about the other day. Unfortunately, her birthday hasn't been very happy. Elliott has had a bad few days. They are not sure if its a reaction to his new meds or something else. Tomorrow they'll be taking him to the hospital to see what is going on. If you would like to visit Elliotts CaringBridge site, please by all means, do so here.

Second, my friend Kami, is making me a new purse! I'm soooooo very excited. I've been really wanting a new purse for a while now but I haven't seen any that totally floated my boat...and of course money has been slim....so no new purse for this fat old mama. I will be paying Kami, for she is custom making this purse for me. How awesome is she? I think I deserve a new purse...don't you?

Ok, now on with the photos. These are from today. We went to 2 different parks, and fed some ducks at the lake in town. There aren't very many ducks around yet, but in a few weeks there will be lots of them. After fun at the parks we stopped by McD's to have a Shamrock Shake. Yep, they are a bit costly, but its St. Patricks Day! .

Speaking of St. Pat's day, we had green pancakes for breakfast. Green raman noodles for lunch, and for dinner we had green mashed potatoes, green beans, and green deviled eggs (and roast too, but thankfully it wasn't green!). Did you do anything green today??

Ok, seriously now, here are the pictures, for real...enjoy.
Bree on St. Pats Day collage
Jilly on St. Pats day collage
Kelso on St. Pats day collage
Day at the lake & park collage
011
225
BAH! Had to edit this post and make the pictures of Bree smaller since it cut part of her face off in the one row of pics. :( That is the one thing I HATE about this new layout on here. I remembered on the other collages to make it so nothing good would be cut off when the picture was made smaller...forgot to do that on Bree's. :( I guess we are stuck with the smaller sized pic. Poohy.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

See!!! Look at you! That dinner looks so yummy! And you always take the cutest pictures of your girls! Best mom you are!! :)

Tammy said...

You all definitely had a lot of fun. We have been spending a lot of time outside too. The weather in Toronto has been amazing and with flurries coming up in our forecast soon, we want to enjoy as much sunshine and warm temperatures as we can while it lasts.