Yep, its 5 Question Friday time. If you don't know what that is, please visit Mama M.'s site, it explains it all. Once again, one of my questions has been picked :) So please, take a minute to view the questions, read my answers, then tell me your own answers! You can do it in a comment here on my blog, or even blog your own 5 Question Friday...if you do that, be sure to link up over at Mama M's.
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
2. What would you never be caught doing?
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
1. I rarely get to listen to music in the car. Usually Bree is watching her dvd player, its almost always showing Little Bear at the moment. BUT, if I do get a chance to listen to the radio, and recognize the songs being played, yes I do sing. Why not? :)
2. Ummm only gross things come to mind, like picking a wedgie, scratching my pooter or cooter, picking my nose...any of those sort of things...eww.
3. If I gotta poo I gotta poo! I don't care if its in a public john or not...they do have doors that close so its not like people are watching me...IF I know its going to be a noisy or nasty one, I tend to wait until there are as few people in the bathroom as possible, and I make all kinds of noise with the TP holder or the flusher to try to mask the sound...not much I can do for the stink part though...although my crap smells like roses, I'm sure of it. ;) Sometimes, if its really gross, I try to wait until everyone clears the john before I exit my stall, to avoid some embarrassment.
4. I've only broken fingers & toes. Lots of toe breakage, damn things keep getting in my way, I'm forever stubbing them.
5. Baking! I hate cooking. Maybe because its like mandatory, I HAVE to cook dinner daily etc. I don't HAVE to bake all the time...but I like to when I do. I can be more creative when baking, and stuff just tastes more yummier :) If only I could bake without eating to much...and without all the darn mess.
There ya have it! My installation of 5 Question Friday. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by!
I'm going to post a few pics real quick, because I can :) Then will come todays QOTD (question of the day). Please let me know what your answer would be in the comment area! Thanks.
It was a super windy day today! Here are a few pics of Jilly & Bree. Oh yeah, and one of our Easter eggs, some of them anyways...
QOTD: What is your earliest memory?