Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Please tell me its a joke

While I do love snow, I don't want any now! No snow from like March 15-Nov. 1. Sounds good doesn't it? Well, according to weather.com today, the town that I live in might get some snow showers tonight! Oh man! I hope they are wrong. Once I get the shorts & t-shirts out of storage I'm ready for warmth.

Thankfully its not going to last long if we do get some, plus, the girls & I will be a few hours from home, more south where its a bit warmer. When we get back the weather is supposed to be in the 70's again.

When is the latest you remember snow in IL? I remember having it on May 6th one year. It was my brothers birthday, and my mom & I were having a garage sale. We froze our asses off LOL. Snow in May is pure craziness!

Bree told me tonight that she was no longer a kitty, she is just Aubrey and I'm now just a mommy, I don't have to be a mommy kitty anymore. Yay! I bet by tomorrow she forgets though and she'll be meowing again. Silly girl.

Busy day here tomorrow. I've got cleaning to do, packing to finish, a van to load up. Kels & Zach are going to a college visit to a cosmetology school. Then in the evening the girls & I leave. Bill & Zach are staying behind. Its going to be a long drive...I hope the girls cooperate and don't fight, and I hope Bree is in a good mood! Please cross your fingers, say a prayer, or do whatever it is you do that our trip will go smoothly :) Thanks!

I'm hoping Mama M. posts her 5 Question Friday preview early tomorrow so I can get my post made before I go. If not, I'll have to do it when I return (unless my brother lets me use his computer to post).

Thats all for now, time for me to go to bed! I'm beat. Please take a second to view todays Question of the Day and leave your answer in the comments area. Thanks! Toodles :)

QOTD: If you could live in any other time period, past or future, what period would you choose? Why?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck tomorrow and this weekend. Try to stay sane during the drive to and from. Drive carefully. I'll miss you on chat.

As much as I'd love to go far back in time, I think that I'd more enjoy seeing the future and what is ahead. I'd enjoy seeing the advancements and medical cures. As for what century... I don't know, at least a couple hundred years.

Amanda said...

I would want to live in the Victoria Era... cause I love girly girls!

Hope you have a wonderful time...!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I would want to live in the time period when they had awesome dresses that pushed your boobs high and gave you great cleavage. And be called a wench. hehehehe