Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interpret this will ya?

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I was just in a bad mood, didn't feel like blogging. Been stressing over some stuff.

Today was sad. We went to Elliott's wake. Cindy & Dan seemed to be holding up well, at least the little bit of time I was there. I'm sure they've had their times where they weren't though. Tomorrow is the memorial service. I'll be taking all the girls with me. I sure hope Bree cooperates. I think she will...might have to bribe her though.

So early this morning Bree woke up, I laid in her bed with her and got her back to sleep, then I went back to my bed for a bit. I got about another 30 minutes of sleep. In that time I had a weird dream. I'm going to copy & paste it from my mommy group where I told them about it...they all thought I was nuts LOL. Here ya go:

I dreamt we lived in a apartment thing, where there is hallways connecting other peoples places, and stairs in the hallway leading up to each persons door. Anyways, I was on the stairs, when in the hallway I saw this animal. It was huge. It was white and had like a polar bear body, but the face of a white tiger and a white mane like a lion. At that time it was just sitting there in the hallway. I was freaking out thinking it would try to come up to my home so I was trying to put up a baby gate to protect us LOL. I called our cats Tigger & Sissy and made them come in so the animal couldn't eat them. There was another cat in the hallway, a big fat ass black cat, it was wearing one of those old lady shower cap looking bonnets, it was yellow, and the cats name was Abner (LOL I didn't smoke anything or do drugs before going to bed, I promise). The animal went into an open door on the other side of the hall. Then, Kelsey comes out the doorway next to ours and I yelled to her to watch out and hurry up there was a big animal on the loose! Next thing I know the animal comes out and bites Kelsey's arm! I was throwing toys and rolls of duct tape at it to get it to let go of her. It did and she ran up the stairs. We went into our place and shut the door, then looked at her arm. It had teeth prints and a little broken skin, but that was it. Then I woke up. So besides me being nuts, what do you think?

OK, that's it for now, I have a stinky cranky Bree to tend to. Toodles

Be sure to take a second and answer today's QOTD in the comments area: Have you ever gotten stitches?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

To dream that you ward off or kill a tiger, signifies that you will be exceedingly successful in all your endeavors. It is an indication of your good health, vitality, and vigor.

This was the best I could come up with for your mutilated lion/tiger/cat attack dream.

Have I ever gotten stitches? Yes, once when I was 8 years old. I was climbing a freshly trimmed tree in a neighbour's yard, my leg slipped and ripped open on one of the angle cut branches. It required 9 stitches in the shape of a boomerang. I only know the number of stitches because the boomerang is outlined with little dots from each stitch. It had a hard time healing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dazee Dreamer said...

Your dreams are as crazy as mine. I can't even begin to interpret it for you.

The stitches question. Heck yes. When I was in 6th grade (and I'm so old I can't remember how old one is in 6th grade) I was roller skating up and down or street. Our driveway slopped down towards the garage. On one of the turns around the car, my younger brother pushed me and I headed right towards the garage. Put out my hand to stop myself, and my hand and arm went right through the window. Needless to say, 132 stitches later, I was as good as new.