The girls & I got home from my brothers around 12:20 today, but I've been busy ever since! I've had mountains of laundry, a messy house and a cranky little one to deal with. I finally got to sit down about 20 minutes ago, darn I'm beat! We had a great visit at Robb & Beth's house. The girls enjoyed running around over there (especially Bree). We spent a lot of time playing with Trinity, being outside, going to the zoo and park, eating out (yum!) and taking pics! I will have to post pics tomorrow. Right now I'm uploading some to Flickr, then I'll have to put some on picnik to make collages because well...I took a gazillion pics! 596 pics to be exact.
Ok, on with Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday, on Sunday...
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
5. What is currently your favorite song?
1. I think if Queen Latifa could be white with make up then she'd be a good me :)
2. nope, to poor and to shy, didn't want to go, wasn't forced to.
3. Slimy stuff, critters, that kind of stuff. I don't like spiders, lizards, frogs, snakes...blah.
4. Everything? talk quietly I guess. He says I don't speak when he asks me things, I do, he just doesn't hear me. So either my voice is to quiet or he has selective hearing!
5. Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro? Thats what I've been singing for some reason. That and the commercial song for I think Dairy Queen (maybe Baskin Robbins), "Ice cream and cake eat cake" I don't have a real favorite song because I never get to listen to music on the radio anymore. We always have the dvd player going in the back seat for Bree, so I listen to what she watches, and to the older girls bickering.
There ya have it! Better late then never right? Please feel free to answer these in the comments, or blog your own 5 question Friday.
I'll post more tomorrow, and have some pictures for sure. Right now, I'm beat, and will be heading to bed in a few if I am lucky...so Toodles...and please take a minute to answer todays Question of the Day posted below, over in the comments. Thanks!
QOTD: What has been one of the most memorable compliments you've received as an adult?