Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey Ho Off We Go...

Whelp, it looks like Mama M. won't be posting her Thursday preview of the questions for 5 Question Friday until this evening, so I won't have a chance to post this weeks 5QF before leaving. Sorry! If I happen to get a chance to get onto my brothers pc I'll do it from his house, but I highly doubt that will be happening.

Right now Zach & Kelsey are at their college visit. While they are there they get their hair done. Zach called me to tell me he LOVES his, and he wants to go to school there. So we will see ... if he does, I hope its something he sticks to and enjoys it. Kelsey is still getting her hair worked on, I hope she likes hers as well. I bet she'll want to go to school there too, but she still has high school left.

Once they get back, we'll have an early dinner and hit the road! I can't wait to see Robb, Beth & Trinity. I'll take lots of pics of course. I probably won't get to post while gone, so see ya on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Miss me LOL. Take a few minutes to visit my community over there on the side---->. Leave a post or two, or more!

Toodles!
QOTD: What movie or TV program have you seen in the last year that you wish all your friends could see?

No comments: