Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools part 2

Ok, I'm back. I chilled out a bit since my last post, but I'm still pissed, and my feelings were hurt. And still no haircut.

Anyways...This morning I tricked Kelsey a few times. First after waking her, I asked her if she wanted to skip school today. She of course jumped up and smiled and said YES! Then I told her April Fools :) She was not amused. Then, before leaving for school, I asked her if she'd rinse out Bree's medicine dropper thingy for me. When she did, she got drenched with water :) I had put a rubber band on the hose/sprayer thingy so when the water came on, it sprayed hehe :) Did you hear her yelling from where you are? She was not a happy camper. Its payback though. She has done that to me more than once. She tried getting me back the same way today, but failed. She tried a few other tricks but they failed too. That was about all the April Foolin' that went down here today.

It was another beautiful summer like day today. We were outside from about 10 this morning until about 6:30 this evening. We took a short break for lunch, and for me to come blog after my husband pissed me off but thats about it. Last night my husband moved Bree's swingset into the fenced in part of the yard, this totally rocks, now I can sit on my grown up swing and chill out while watching her play. Before I had to either stand the whole time or sit in the grass. So now its like a park in the backyard. Swingset, and sandbox, picnic tables, the works. Bree LOVES being outside.

Poor Miss Bree seems to either have a cold or allergies. Her eyes have been watering so bad today its often looked like she was crying with big ole tears going down her cheeks. She's also sneezing, and has a constanly runny nose. Not fun. She looks so miserable. It didn't stop her from her outside play today though thats for sure. I have been giving her a bit of benadryl, you'd think that would tire her out...it used to, but not anymore. She went strong all day, only had a tiny nap.

Jilly had a blast at school today for a change. Because the school had an inflatable party today! They rented a huge bounce house, giant slide, a obstacle course, and a bunge pull thingy. I get at the school about 15 min. early to pick the kids up to get a good spot for parking and the kids were having a blast on those things when I got there. Howcome schools didn't do anything fun like that when I was a kid?

I just realized I didn't get to do any crafty things for the letter B with Bree today...spent to much time outside! Maybe tomorrow we'll have to do one outside. We made some cute things yesterday though.
B-collage

Here are a few pictures from our fun day outside yesterday. It was spent out back and at the park...I was worn out in the evening which is why I didn't get around to posting here (sorry).

funsuncollage

Last night Bree got to bed early, so since the night before was crappy sleepwise, I thought I'd go early too while I had the chance. To bad my mind and body didn't cooperate. I tossed and turned for hours. When I finally did fall asleep, 10 minutes later the stupid dog had to go out to potty. After tossing and turning more, I finally got sleep....until 4 a.m. when I got up to pee and couldn't for the life of me doze back off. When I finally did, 15 minutes later Bree was up. Bah.

Hmmm was there anything else I was going to talk about? I can't remember...I guess thats a sign that I need to get my fat ass and over grown head of hair to bed. Toodles!

QOTD: If you didn't have to worry about making a living, what would you most like to do for the rest of your life?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm sorry you weren't able to get your hair cut. I know how much it bothers you.

If I could do anything (that I'm not already doing), I'd say I would like to buy some better camera equipment and be a freelance portrait photographer. I don't mean studio work, which is also not a bad thing but I've done that. I mean going on location and taking portraits.

Amanda said...

Love your pictures as always!

Blessings-
Amanda

Mindi said...

ANSWER: K so I WISHED I could get paid for eating yummy food-taste tester or something...but since I already like to do that, and I ain't getting paid for it, I'll stick to doing that the rest of my life! :) That probably doesn't make any sense-sorry, I'm so tired this morning! :/