Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dancing With The Stars

Who watches this show besides me? While I'm not thrilled with the casting this season, I still watch it. Derek & Jennifer are my favorites this season. Derek is HOT, sizzling HOT...and he & Jennifer dance great together. I actually called and voted last night, something I normally don't do until the end.

There was some comedy on the show last night. The video of Corky Ballas & Florence Henderson rehearsing was great! They had Florence's daughter, and Mark Ballas (a pro on the show, who is also Corky's son) watching to tell them if their dance moves were appropriate or NOT appropriate, they would hold up a sign to show their feelings...OMG it was funny, I was laughing out loud. Mark's laugh at his dad was great. It is nice to have some comedy in with the show.

I love Mark Ballas, but I really hope his partner Bristol is sent home tonight...Sorry Mark.

I'm enjoying Kyle Massey's dancing, and so is Jillian, she voted for him last night using my cell phone. He has youngness to him, and he is entertaining.

Tell me what you think of this season so far :)

QOTD: Did you have a good nights sleep last night?

Toodles!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I don't watch it but I'm hoping that Jennifer and Derek win.

Anonymous said...

Derek & Jennifer are definitely the best so far.

I think the Situation should go next and Bristol should be given more time to develop. Reminds me of Kelly Osborne last year.