Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Freak! Be afraid, VERY AFRAID!

TGIF?
Sorta.
More like FF.
FRIDAY FREAK!
My friend Dazee wanted to do a fun link up,
of course I agreed to join along...
Because I'm nice like that.
And because I wanna scare the crap out of you.


Are you ready?
Are you wearing a depends?
Do you have a barf bag handy?
ARE YOU SURE??
.
.
.
.
Don't say I didn't warn you....

ok, one more time...
Are you ready and prepared to see something really really freaky, and gross??
.
.
.
.
.
Ok ok ok...Here it goes.
.
.
.
.
.
BEDHEAD!


scary bedhead collage

zombie bedhead

004
Don't I look Booooooootiful when I wake up?
Do you have a bedhead picture of yourself?
Don't be chicken....
Go to Dazee's and link up and show it off.
Now, go wipe the barf off yourself and change your depends.
I'll wait.
lalalalalaladedededededodododolalalalala
Ok.
Cleaned up now?
QOTD: What were some of your favorite Halloween costumes?
Have a fun & safe Halloween weekend.
Make sure your tricks are not naughty ones...although, maybe you get better treats if they are...
hmmm....
Toodles!

1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

thanks so much for linking up. You rock like that.

My best halloween costume was my mother from hell costume. oh yeah, I rocked it.