Friday, October 8, 2010

Signage

I had to make signs for our garage sale this week. I wanted something cool, that would grab peoples attention.

I had a good fun idea, I thought anyways...But Kels said it wouldn't be a good idea...

I wanted to make a drawing of a butt. Then put next to it, "Help us clear out the junk in our trunk, attic, and basement, come to our garage sale!" I think it would have been awesome.

Instead I made these signs:

signage
I thought they were kinda cute...I had a lady comment on them today. She asked who made the cute signs.

To bad the signs didn't bring in a bunch of customers...it was totally dead today, so disappointing. Garage sales are a ton of work, and to not have crap for sales...well...its depressing!

We planned on doing a one day sale, but now we are going to do it tomorrow too, to see if we have better luck and better sales. Cross your fingers for me!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

crossing fingers, toes and boobs.