Saturday, October 16, 2010

Show Me Saturday! Fall!

Howdy everyone! It is Saturday...and since its been like forever since I did a Show Me Saturday (SMS) post, I thought I would get on the ball and do one today. HOPEFULLY someone will link up...hopefully a lot of someones lol but that is probably just wishful thinking...

The theme today is FALL. Now you can take the FALL theme and use it how you want, fall to me means the season fall...but well if you have a picture of someone falling that floats your boat that would work too! Whatever you think of for Fall go for it. So, SMS means to show me, so show me your fall pics in your post, and link up.


If you would like to participate please follow these simple rules:

1. Blog about the topic with pics, after all its SHOW ME Saturday.
2. In your blog post, please include my Renee's Ramblings button and link back to me (you can grab my button over on the side, just highlight the code, hit control & C to copy, then paste into your blog post.) Easy.
3. Come back here and add your URL to the linky below.

Last week while sitting at my moms, doing our garage sale that no one came to, I had a lot of free time...So, I took pictures of the leaves, since the leaves are so pretty now at moms. Here are some of my favorites:



097

038

100

084

066

008

024

019

042

057

I showed you mine, now you show me yours ;) Then LINK UP below!

Happy Saturday!

QOTD: Do you do the raking of the leaves at your house?

Toodles!


3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

working on it sista. And all you other people better start linking up to SMS or I'm gonna track you down and hurt you!!!

Amanda said...

Amazing shots Paula... and that girl of yours is sure captivating!

Blessings-
Amanda

Renee said...

Thanks :) (Even though I'm not Paula LOL)