Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Discovery

I made a discovery this last week, and its something I'm not happy about....and its probably TMI... But, I'm going to talk about it anyways.

Ready?

My arm pits stink.

Gross!

Weird thing is, they never have before! I know you are saying "surrrrreeeee, your armpits never stunk, yeah right". I'm totally serious. I've always used deodorant, and never had any problems. In fact, my son for some odd reason smelled them one day and commented that they didn't stink, they smelled kind of sweet like Cookie Crisp cereal (LOL). My pits always smelled kinda sweet and not stinky...until this last week or so.

I'm assuming its my switch in deodorant brands, I opted to get a cheaper one last time, and I'm thinking I made a bad decision! Next time I go shopping I'm getting one of my old kinds, hopefully I'll go back to sweet smelling pits :)

Bree likes to cuddle under my arm, I don't want her smelling like stink pits! Poor kid. I want my sweet pits back :)

Aren't you glad you read this post? Hehe

Toodles!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think you need to go get your old BO juice pronto!!!

Anonymous said...

You're a nut Renee. I hope the regular deodorant resolves this issue.

If not, it might be hormonal?

Hugs, Mom