Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday 5/28/10

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you've enjoyed the day so far. We did for the most part. (I still have something weighing heavily on my mind.) Today was Jilly's last day of school. She got out at 9:30 this morning. While she was at school I decorated a cake for my dad really quick, then once Jilly got home we hit the road. We went to deliver Dad his birthday cake, then had lunch, then went to my friends Dan & Cindy's to swim. After that, I met Bria to drop Jilly off to her for her last weekend there, then headed home. Bree fell asleep on the way home and is still sleeping, yikes, I'm never going to get any sleep tonight. I'll probably have some pics to post later tonight or tomorrow, since I took a bunch today, and of course I have to share...But right now I need to get busy with 5 Question Friday!

You know the drill by now. I get the questions from Mama M.'s, post them here, and answer them. You can join in by doing them on your blog (and linking back to Mama M. please) or even by just answering the questions here in my comments area. Either way, its fun :) Here we go!




1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. hmmm I can't think of anything really. I'm not into anything daring...I don't want to risk my life when I have kids to parent.

2. Well, I'd like to spend it on myself, clothing, or a mani/pedi, or a massage, or maybe a movie and a GNO (girls night out), but chances are I'd spend it on needs the kids have, or dinner out or something with them.

3. You expect me to remember that far back?? I'll guess a swing, or maybe a teeter totter.

4. SWEET. I'm a fan of sweet things no matter what time of the day it is. Donuts, sweet cereal, or oatmeal...anything like that. How about sweet AND hearty...I love food...

5. Depends on what day it is :) I'd have to say a Messy Bessy, but mainly for a few reasons. A) our house is super small and we have a lot of stuff, running out of places to put things
B) as soon as I clean, the girls (younger 2 mostly) mess it up! I get frustrated sometimes and figure why bother cleaning it if its going to be a disaster 5 minutes later. I'd love to be a Neat Freak...maybe if the house was bigger and the kids were older...maybe someday.

There ya go, I hope you enjoyed my answers to 5QF.

Now I have a question for you: QOTD: Do you miss someone today?

Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Renee, I would have to spank you if you spent that 100 bucks on your kids. You would at least get a pedicure. aaaawwwwww, they are sweet. Did you say donuts? :)

TessBenson said...

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

nope....


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

I always love to buy things for my hubby. probably a game or hes been wanting a waffle maker.


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
tunnels, or swings (not now I get motion sickness, BLEH)

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Hearty, not a fan of sweets for breakfast. My fave is over med. eggs, bacon and hashbrowns! YUM


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

Messy Bessy 100% it drives hubby nuts!

Anonymous said...

1. nope, not at this stage of my life.
2. a swing I've been eyeing for the porch.
3. the round thing that can go fast!
4. hearty all the way
5. sigh.....messy bessy but I wish I wasn't

QOTD: yes, my mother-in-law...I miss her always.