You know the drill by now. I get the questions from Mama M.'s, post them here, and answer them. You can join in by doing them on your blog (and linking back to Mama M. please) or even by just answering the questions here in my comments area. Either way, its fun :) Here we go!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
1. hmmm I can't think of anything really. I'm not into anything daring...I don't want to risk my life when I have kids to parent.
2. Well, I'd like to spend it on myself, clothing, or a mani/pedi, or a massage, or maybe a movie and a GNO (girls night out), but chances are I'd spend it on needs the kids have, or dinner out or something with them.
3. You expect me to remember that far back?? I'll guess a swing, or maybe a teeter totter.
4. SWEET. I'm a fan of sweet things no matter what time of the day it is. Donuts, sweet cereal, or oatmeal...anything like that. How about sweet AND hearty...I love food...
5. Depends on what day it is :) I'd have to say a Messy Bessy, but mainly for a few reasons. A) our house is super small and we have a lot of stuff, running out of places to put things
B) as soon as I clean, the girls (younger 2 mostly) mess it up! I get frustrated sometimes and figure why bother cleaning it if its going to be a disaster 5 minutes later. I'd love to be a Neat Freak...maybe if the house was bigger and the kids were older...maybe someday.
There ya go, I hope you enjoyed my answers to 5QF.
Now I have a question for you: QOTD: Do you miss someone today?