My friend D over at Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams has granted me the Super Comments award. I'm honored :) D and I seem to have a ton in common, and her daughter Mindi is great too! I always feel so special to get these awards, but also sad because no one I know will continue with them once I pass them on.
The rules for this award are, I answer the questions given to me, then I come up with 7 of my favorite commenting friends and pass it along to them with 10 questions that I have made up. But, like I said, no one I pass these things will do them, so I have another idea. I'll answer my questions, then make up 10 of my own, and anyone that reads my blog, if they'd like to take those questions and answer them on their blog, or in my comment area they are welcome to do so! You regular commentors on my blog know who you are...so I'll be watching, hoping someone will actually do this :)
1. Have you ever eaten a bug?
2. Have you ever farted in public?
3. Have you ever doorbell ditched?
4. How many places have you lived (states, houses, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a root canal?
6. How old were you when you got your first kiss, and where were you when it happened.
7. Have you ever forgotten to wear a bra out in public?
8. Have you ever fainted?
9. Who was your first crush?
10. Would you ever go on a Reality Show, and if so, which one?
1. Yes, I ate a bug(s). Not on purpose though. When I was young, I made some instant oatmeal. As I was eating it I saw something in it and checked it out...Food bugs. GROSS. Not sure how many I ate before I saw them.
2. Hasn't everyone farted in public from time to time? Come on, I know you have...you've gone into a empty aisle at Walmart or Target, or someplace and let one rip, then hurried away hoping no one would hear or smell it! Come on, I know you have! Me? Never...haha yeah sure :)
3. I have no actual memory of doorbell ditching, but I'm sure I have.
4. OMG, I can't remember all of them, but its around 30 moves. We moved A LOT when I was young, Dad got transfered several times, and sometimes we just moved to different houses in the same areas. Then as an adult I moved many times as well. As for how many states, Umm Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin.
5. Yes I have had a root canal, more than one.
6. 1st grade I think, from Craig Grey, we were at school.
7. I believe yes, and thankfully I had a sweatshirt that I could cover up my boobs with so it wouldn't be so noticable.
8. Yes, I've fainted several times. The earliest one I remember was when my mom was putting earrings in for me. I had problems with infections in the holes and she'd have to poke through stuff and I passed out. Another time I did it at work when I was a teen working at BK. I'd get really sick the first day of my period. I told my boss I was sick and needed to go home, she said she couldn't let me because she was short handed. I remember working whopper boards, someone called for a double whopper with cheese, next thing I know I'm on the floor, my boss says, "Ok Renee, you can call your mom and go home now!" LOL. I told her, duh, she should have listened. The next time I remember I was sick, with the flu, I was in the bathroom sitting on the john, I passed out and fell off the john and hit my head on the tub, ouch. Oh yeah, and then there was the time I donated blood and passed out, pissed myself and barfed all over myself. FUN TIMES!
9. Same as #6
10. I'd like to be on Dancing with the Stars. Its the only reality show I really watch, and I love the dancing, the pretty dresses and the hot pro dancers ;) Maybe I'd shed a few pounds doing all that dancing too.
Now, I have to make up 10 questions, and hope like heck some of my readers will want to answer them. (since I'm doing all these questions, I think I'll skip a QOTD today)
1. Who is your favorite cartoon charactor?
2. What actors/actresses do you think are mighty fine, hot and sexy?
3. Where would your dream vacation be to?
4. What size shoe do you wear?
5. What is the grossest thing that you've witnessed or been a part of?
6. Do you think Renee (me) is super cool?
7. Why do you blog? If you don't blog, do you ever think you will?
8. What is a pet peeve you have?
9. What is your worst habit?
10. Would you ever pose naked for pictures?
Have an awesome Tuesday everyone. I hope to blog again later with my kid interview #4 Bree. I've got some video interview with her, I just need to edit and upload to youtube. See ya all later! Toodles!
My Oklahoma Adventure!
2 days ago