Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Renee's Recipe Round-Up

Whoopsie! I almost forgot! I'll be leaving this linky open till Tuesday, so you have plenty of time if you want to participate in Renee's Recipe Round-Up. All you have to do is blog about a recipe containing the item I pick for the theme, which this week will be FRUIT. Then come here and link up. If you want to participate, please link back to me on your blog, and if you can, use my Renee's Ramblings button, which is located over there on the side (just highlight it, hit control c to copy, then control v to paste it to your blog post). You don't really have to do a fancy food blogger type of blog post, just posting the recipe works ok for me if its easier for you. I have yet to do a fancy food blog type post for my recipes...some day.

So for my Renee's Recipe Round-Up FRUIT recipe, I'm going to post my fruit salad recipe. Its so easy and so good. You can taylor it to your liking by adding fruits you like, omiting those you don't...Enjoy!


The basics:
canned pineapple chunks (drain, but save a little juice in case your salad ends up to thick) use however many cans you want depending on how many people you are feeding. For a party I use 3 cans, for home I use 1.

canned mandrian oranges (drain) again, use however many you want. For a party I use 2, for home I use 1.

1 package of INSTANT vanilla pudding (just pour the dry pack into the fruit). Use a small pk if your making a small batch, the large if you are making a big one.

Now add what you like, such as:
banana slices
apple cut into chunks (I sometimes use a red apple and a yellow or green for color)
blueberries
strawberries
raspberries
you could even add a can of fruit cocktail (drained) if you'd like

Try to make it at least 3 hrs before your event. Enjoy

Now tell me YOUR favorite fruit recipe and link up! :)

Toodles
QOTD: Have you ever expressed your feelings to a friend about something, and it made them mad?

1 comment:

Mindi said...

This is perfect! I've planned a fruit salad for our family Memorial Day picnic=I'll link up and let you know how the recipe turns out! (Should be around Sunday or so!) Good luck with the friend issues!