Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kid Interview 4 Vloggy style-Bree

Welcome! Today is the final of my kid interviews, today is Miss Bree. Getting a 2 yr old to cooperate and actually answer questions is no easy task! I ended up with like 3 videos and I edited them and put them into one. FYI, when she says Ninny, she means Jilly. She couldn't say Jilly at first and called her Ninny, and the nickname stuck she pretty much always calls Jilly Ninny.

Enjoy :)



So sorry I didn't get that up last night, I got tired, and the editing took to long, by the time Bree fell asleep at nearly 11 p.m. I was in no mood to blog haha. I hope you enjoyed her little interview.

I'll be back later today to post about Renee's Recipe Round-Up...but I'll give you a heads up, the theme for this week is PORK, so get those pork recipes ready to link up. :)

Also, a quick shout out to my friends that took the time to blog my questions yesterday! I know Tammy and Mindi (would link, but her blog is private) did it, and others talked about doing it, haven't gotten around to check yet ;)

Today's QOTD: What is your favorite breakfast food?

See ya later today. Toodles!

4 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

That was the cutest video ever!!! And I'm answering your questions, just working on it. uploaded my favorite actor and got so hot I had to just sit back and relax. :)

Mindi said...

SO CUTE! Ava and Caleb sat here and watched her interview with me! They thought she was funny when she picked her nose! :)

I'm gonna do your questions because I think they are dang funny and I actually like to answer them! :)

I made my pork salads last night and took pictures just to blog about it. So I'm gonna link up on the recipe round up! yay! :)

My favorite breakfast food is scrambled eggs!!! I love anything breakfast. It's so hard to choose one-I also love fried scones with syrup! SO YUMMY!

Danielle said...

Awww! "Awbee" is so cute!! :D

I answered your questions too!

QOTD: I LOVE breakfast! I don't have a fav. I like it all the same!!

Tammy said...

Bree is soooo cute and so very articulate. She seriously cracks me up every time I see her videos.

QOTD: I love most breakfast foods. I really enjoy the Denny's skillets they used to have with the hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese and a huge heaping of sausage gravy on top. Nom nom! I also love omelets and tend to get those whenever we go out. I've yet to attempt to make one at home. I really should try it sometimes but for some reason they scare me. I'm always afraid they won't cook enough. I can't stand runny eggs.