For the official rules of 5QF, please visit Mama M.'s blog. Feel free to participate too! You can blog your own 5QF answers and link up over at Mama M's. or heck, even answer here in the comments area if you don't want to go that far. Ok, here we go! Questions here, my answers below...
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
4. What was the last thing you won?
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
1. Hmmm hard to pick just 1! How about the time my brother set my hair on fire? Or the time my brother tried to suffocate me with bean bag chairs? Or maybe the time both brothers went to throw me on my parents bed to wrestle me (I was not a willing participate!), and they threw a little to hard and I went into the wall...they then covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for my mom. Ahhhh brotherly love...
2. Naughty? ME?? Never! haha Ummm lets see....I used to sneak an extra pop now and then, we were only allowed 1 a day, sometimes I snuck another. Or maybe the times my 1 brother & I used to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night and go hang out with our friends...we'd go dancing in the street LOL. Seriously. We lived on a busy road during the day, but at night it was dead, so we'd play in the road, dance around, walk down to the donut place. If a car came down the road sometimes we'd yell, "hit the deck" and jump into the ditch to hide. We were weird.
3. Where I'd LIKE to go to relax is a spa, get a massage, pedicure etc...but thats not the case since we are poor LOL. Ummm I relax at my computer. I'd like to relax in a hot bubble bath, but its kind of hard when kids are beating on the door, "MOM what are you doing?" "Mom, can I come in?" "Mom, I gotta go PEE!" "Mom, so & so hurt me" "Mom, she took my stuff!"...Oy.
4. Hmmm its been a long time I think since I was lucky to win something. Hard to remember. I've won 4 numbers in the lottery once, got like $60, but that was years ago. I also won a $50 gift cert. at a book store, again years ago... Gosh, I can't recall anything I've won recently! Either I've been super unlucky or my memory is just that bad! (which makes me super unlucky too!)
5. I don't really even know what kind of game shows are on anymore. I don't normally watch them. I saw Minute to Win it once, it was kinda cool. I think the Newlywed game would be fun...is that even still on? I used to watch it years ago and always chuckled.
There ya have it! I hope you enjoyed todays 5 Question Friday. I have my own question for you all to answer in the comments, I'll post todays QOTD below. Toodles!
QOTD: What is your favorite animal/bird/creature?