Ok, on with the 5QF show...for all the rules visit Mama M.'s blog. I'll post her questions here, then answer them. If you want to play along and blog them please by all means do so, and link up to her properly. If you want to answer the questions in a faster way, or if you don't blog, feel free to do that in my comments area. Ready? Set. GO.
1. Do you collect anything?
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
1. No I don't, unless dust bunnies count. When I was younger I was given a cat collection by my aunt, a bunch of ceramic cats...not sure what happened to it, we probably gave it away before one of our many moves. My husband collects Budweiser Beer steins, which collect dust. He has a few hundred of them, and they line the walls of the living room and the hallway in our small house...Here is a picture (back from Bree's 1st birthday, I took a picture to show the snowflake decorations for her winter ONEderland party) that shows some of the gazillion steins he has:
2. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsy), Sam (Taye Diggs), and umm...hmmm...John Stamos isn't to bad to look at, I can't think of anyone else so he works.
3. I have c-section scars. I also have a scar on my left wrist from putting my hand through a door window while playing tag with my brothers. I have a scar on my foot from tripping on a tent stake while wearing flip flops. I have one on my chest from the dumb dogs when I had to break up a bad fight between them (while very pregnant). Probably a few more here and there from weird things I can't remember.
4. A lot of people think mixing ketchup & mayo together is gross, but I love it! I dip fries in it, burgers, sandwiches...lots of things. My mom made a sandwich she named the Hagar Special years ago, its made of bread, peanut butter, mustard, mayo, lettuce and radishes (I think, been a long time since I had one), and while it sounds super disgusting, its actually good...
5. No, the a real tornado. Saw the storms involving them but wasn't close enough to see the actual tornado. While camping once we THOUGHT we saw 3 of them in the sky, but they were not tornados, they were water spouts or something or other...look just like tornados though. Enough to scare the crap out of us for sure.
There ya go! Your turn...
QOTD: Want my dog?