So anyways, its Friday, TGIF? That means its time for Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday, and I'm going to play along again. If you would like to as well please do! Visit Mama M.'s site for full rules and to link up, or you can just leave your answers in my comments here too.
1. What were your school colors?
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
1. My school colors were blue & orange. Oswego High School, we were panthers.
2. Probably that I'm a good mother. I'm sure I'm not the best...but its nice to be complimented on it, makes me feel good.
3. Expensive. I have an over active poop shoot and spend a lot of time in the bathroom and a lot of wiping! I keep the TP companies in business I think. That scott crap is NO GOOD, you need 1/2 the roll just to keep your hand dry as you wipe your cooter, nearly a full roll to wipe the backside...I'll use the expensive stuff on my sensitive booty.
4. I don't think I have had one for me...if I did, I don't remember...I threw a little one for Jilly's birthday a few years ago. She always gets the shaft when it comes to birthdays because hers falls right when school starts and we are broke, and she never has addresses for friends to invite them over or anything at that point. So we had a little surpise party with family and her best buddie Jackie, Jilly didn't know anyone was coming over for it.
5. My computer. It keeps me sane. My friends are in my computer. :)
There ya go. I look forward to hearing your answers! Happy Friday!
QOTD: How are you keeping cool in the hot humid weather?