Saturday, July 10, 2010

5 Question Friday on Saturday...again

As I mentioned earlier today, I got busy yesterday and didn't get around to posting 5 Question Friday but I hoped to get to it today. I had a really cool idea about vlogging it, but time got away from me and now I'm to tired to vlog and I look like crap. Sorry.

You know the drill by now if you follow my blog...I answer Mama M.'s questions and link up on her linky. You can do it too if you'd like! Head over to her blog and read all the rules etc. or, if you are in a hurry, you are more than welcome to just answer the questions here in my comments area just to amuse me :) I always like to know more about my readers! Ok, here we go, the questions first, my answers below....




1. What is one food you could eat everyday?


2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?


3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?


4. What color are your kitchen walls?


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Chocolate. Duh. Or...chicken. I love chicken, fried, grilled, nuggets, baked, sandwiches, however, I'm not that picky, I just enjoy chicken.

2. Sorta. I've always wanted to be a mom, and now I'm a stay at home mom.

3. I guess I wish I had gone to college. Not that I like school or anything, but because when I do need a good job, I am sure a degree in something would help me get one!

4. Is UGLY a color? LOL. My kitchen walls are a dirty cream color, and we have fake brick walls in the kitchen too! Some are white and some are like red bricks, total UGLY. It was this way when Bill bought the house. Our money has gone to more important things than kitchen walls...someday we'll get them fixed up and pretty, I hope.

5. Hell no. I can barely remember what happened yesterday, how am I going to remember many years ago? I can remember a few favorites over the years, but not my first...

Thats it for 5 Question Friday! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading your answers. Have a great weekend!

Crap, just realized I didn't add my linky to my Show Me Saturday post...oops! Time to go edit!

Toodles!

4 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

hehehe, I can't remember my first song either. But then, ummm, we are twins. duh.

Amanda said...

Oh you are a hoot. I love chocolate and chicken too! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi said...

Let's go back to college together! I'm always joking around that I'll graduate from it when my kids do!